1. How is Rhinoplasty performed in our clinic ?
Nose Job is performed under local anesthesia.
2. Who can undergo cosmetic Nose Job ?
Individuals who are not happy with their size & shape of their nose and desire to have a good looking nose.
3. What is the duration of Nose Job Surgery procedure ?
Rhinoplasty Procedure takes 2 to 3 hrs.
4. Do I need to stay in the hospital after my Nose Job ?
Yes, you need to stay 1 day after your Nose Surgery however if you intend to undergo nose surgery under local anaesthesia with mild sedation you can go back to your home 2 Hours after your Nose Surgery.
5. When can I notice my Nose Surgery Results ?
Rhinoplasty Results would be appreciated immediately after your procedure.
6. What precaution should I take after my Nose Surgery ?
No physical exercise like sneezing, blowing with nose and you need to sleep up right for 2 to 3 weeks.