DOUBLE EYE LID SURGERY
1. How is Double Eyelid Surgery / Asian Blepharoplasty performed ?Asian Blepharoplasty / double eyelid surgery is performed under local anesthesia.
2. Who can undergo Double Eyelid / Asian Blepharoplasty ?Individual who doesn’t have upper eyelid skin crease.
3. What is the duration of Asian Blepharoplasty / Double Eyelid Surgery ?60 to 90 minutes.
4. Do I need to stay in hospital after my Double Eyelid Surgery ?No, you can go back to your home immediately after your double eyelid surgery / Asian Blepharoplasty.
5. When can I notice my Asian Blepharoplasty/ double eyelid surgery results ?Asian Blepharoplasty/ double eyelid surgery results would be appreciated immediately
after your surgery however you can see the final results after 2 to 3 weeks.